// alert ('stop right click') ;
1. Measuring: Measure coverage area, make sure to purchase at least 10% extra material than is required. This will account for any breakage or mis-cuts during installation, and ensure you have extra material should you have to replace any tile elements in the future.
2. Verifying Dye Lot Consistency: The owner or end user is responsible for determining the acceptability of the product. Due to the handmade, artistic nature of our product, variation in color, shade, tone, and size is normal.
3. Setting Material: Because of the translucent nature of glass, the color of the bonding material will impact the ultimate look of the tile. We highly recommend the use of white polymer modified white thin-set.
Acceptable Thin-Sets (White Color):
4. Cutting: Plan the placement of the tiles on your wall prior to installation. If you need to cut a mosaic sheet, cut from the back using a utility knife between tiles along the grout joints. Should you need to cut across tiles in a fashion that is not possible with a utility knife, use a wet saw with a diamond blade to cut through the tile.
5. Drilling: Using a drill bit designed for glass is recommended. When drilling the hole, keep the bit and hole lubricated to prevent chipping. Start by drilling from both ends of the tile, starting with the back and drilling half the depth of the tile. Then, turn the tile over and complete the hole is recommended. This will prevent the glass from chipping as the drill bit exits the tile.
6. Applying Setting Materials:
7. Cleaning: Clean all excess grout immediately with a damp sponge. After 12 hours polish off any remaining haze with a dry cloth or towel. For tough stains, we require the use of PH Neutral cleaner to clean the tile and grout, such as Grout & Tile neutral cleaner.
Required to use a soft bristle brush to scrub the tile surfaces and grout. Take care to only use a soft bristle brush, to avoid the chance of scratching or damaging the grout. Then, simply wipe the surface, rinse well with clean water, and dry with a soft clean towel.
Required to use PH Neutral Cleaner to clean the tile and grout, such as Grout & Tile Neutral Cleaner
We strongly recommend customers to use a licensed tile contractor to do the tile installation and always use TCNA tile installation handbook as the installation guidance